National Boss Day Wishes Messages Ideas: Bosses day became introduced into lifestyles to increase the bond between organization and worker and is especially popular in nations just like the United States, Canada, Lithuania, and Romania. Grab a few quotations which may be shared thru WhatsApp status, textual content messages, e-playing cards, humorous jokes, one-liners, SMS, pix, and so forth.
We have a collection of one-line boss’s day greetings which you can percentage through a textual content message, email or on social media.
Bosses Day Message Ideas
1. “I’ve learned from doing my own show with Fox that people are not your partners if they’re signing the checks. Whoever signs your paycheck is the boss – no matter what they tell you.” — Joan Rivers
2. “The best teacher is the one who suggests rather than dogmatizes and inspires his listener with the wish to teach himself.” — Edward Bulwer-Lytton (Poet)
3. “Don’t blame the boss. He has enough problems.” — Donald Rumsfeld
4. “If it weren’t for bad bosses, I wouldn’t know what a good one was like.” — Byron Pulsifer (Writer)
5. “When my boss asked me who is the stupid one, me or him, I told him everyone knows he doesn’t hire stupid people.” – Unknown
6. “Show me a man who is a good loser and I’ll show you a man who is playing golf with his boss.” — Doug Larson (Columnist and editor of the Door County Advocate)
7. “‘Bossy’ is someone who bosses people around without reason.” –Stephanie Powers
8. “By working faithfully eight hours a day you may eventually get to be the boss and work twelve hours a day.” — Robert Frost
9. “If you tell the boss you were late for work because you had a flat tire, the next morning you will have a flat tire.” — Cannon’s Law
10. “If you think your boss is stupid, remember: You wouldn’t have a job if he were any smarter.” –John Gotti
Boss Day Wishes Messages
11. “The ear of the leader must ring with the voices of the people.” — Woodrow Wilson
12. “People ask the difference between a leader and a boss. The leader leads and the boss drives.” — Theodore Roosevelt
13. When the boss is away, work becomes a holiday.
14. You make sure I avoid all brain-drainers and focus on my work. Thank you Boss – You are awesome!
15. “I can no other answer make, but, thanks and thanks” ~ William Shakespeare
16. Happy Boss’ Day to all the bosses who work hard and who help other people to achieve their dreams. Continue to inspire others and God bless you all.
17. My dad is my best friend, my father, and my boss. When I do something that is exciting and he likes it, it feels three times as good as you can imagine. David Lauren
18. Thank you just isn’t enough! You’re the best! Happy Boss Day!
19. Thank you for all you do – you are the best boss I have ever had. Happy Boss Day!
20. The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the grandest intention.
Thanks for helping me always.
Happy Boss Day
You May Also Like: