Funny Boss Day Quotes and Messages: Most of us like to laugh. This makes us feel fuller. Come from those chains of proper boss-employee connection and do something amusing to produce this boss’s day a memorable one for you personally and your own boss.
Workers worldwide make use of this great evening to thank their managers for their enormous support and inviting guidance which lets them make a chart of growing functionality on a regular basis.
They throw parties and produce a few superb party games to devote some joyous moments with their boss with this day. Presents and thank you notes are all typical tactics to communicate admiration. If you’re adventurous enough to do something quite adventuresome, script out a few practical jokes with the assistance of your coworkers and perform a stand-up comic to surprise your own boss.
However, ensure your boss loves jokes and is wearing into practical jokes or your effort could just wind up in catastrophe! Humorous boss’s day quotations are great enough to deliver a dash of laughter to his face. Here’s a list of Funny Boss Day Quotes and Messages.
Funny Boss Day Quotes
- “Accomplishing the impossible means only that the boss will add it to your regular duties” ~ Doug Larson
- “Show me a man who is a good loser and I’ll show a man who is playing golf with his boss” ~ Jim Murray
- “The first myth of management is that it exists. The second myth of management is that success equals skills.” ~ Robert Heller
- “By working eight hours a day, you may eventually get to be boss and work twelve hours a day.” Robert Frost
- “Key to being a good manager is keeping the people who hate you away from those who are still undecided.” ~ Casey Stengal
- “If you think your boss is stupid, remember: you wouldn’t have a job if he was any smarter.” ~ Albert A Grant
- “Being a boss anywhere is lonely. Being a female boss in a world of mostly men is especially so.” ~ Allison Gomme
- “If you had to identify, in one word, the reason why the human race has not achieved, and never will achieve, its full potential, that world word would be ‘meetings’.” ~ Dave Barry
- “The person who knows how will always have a job. The person who knows WHY will always be his boss.” ~ Diane Ravitch
- “I am felling an unusual sensation – if it is not indigestion, I think it might be gratitude.” ~ Benjamin Disraeli
- “A good boss is a person who can tolerate my complaints and still manage to say hello to me every day.” ~ Byron Pusifer
- “Don’t worry about people stealing your ideas. If your ideas are any good, you’ll have to ram them down people’s throat.” ~ Howard Aiken
Funny Boss Day Messages
- Even if you are on the right track, you will get run over if you just sit there.
~ Will Rogers
- The only thing that ever sat its way to success was a hen.
~ Sarah Brown
- A baseball game is twice as much fun if you’re seeing it on the company’s time.
~ William C. Feather
- If hard work is the key to success, most people would rather pick the lock.
~ Claude McDonald
- What I don’t like about office Christmas parties is looking for a job the next day.
~ Phyllis Diller
- Never go to a doctor whose office plants have died.
~ Erma Bombeck
- The remaining work to finish in order to reach your goal increases as the deadline approaches.
~ Bove’s Theorem
- Unemployment is capitalism’s way of getting you to plant a garden.
~ Orson Scott Card
- In fifty years, he never worked a day. To him, nine to five was odds on a horse.
~ Archie Bunker
- I like work; it fascinates me. I can sit and look at it for hours.
~ Jerome K. Jerome
- We pretend to work because they pretend to pay us.
- The British soldier can stand up to anything except the British War Office.
~ George Bernard Shaw
You May Also Like: