20 of the finest Boss’s day Sentiments, messages, and quotations for composing in Bosses Day Cards. I have gathered these together for you since I understand how hard it is to consider things to write in an account!
Finding the words to write in a card into your boss could be unbelievably tough, so here’s some inspiration for you! Boss’s daY stating that is ideal for your own boss. I have split up the expressions into…
Boss’s Day Sentiments
- By working faithfully eight hours a day you may eventually get to be boss and work twelve hours a day. –Robert Frost
- With power comes the abuse of power. And where there are bosses, there are crazy bosses. It’s nothing new. – Judd Rose
- Don’t blame the boss. He has enough problems. – Donald Rumsfeld
- For all those times you have inspired me. I look up to you. Have a great Boss’s Day! – Anonymous
- The speed of the boss is the speed of the team. – Lee Iacocca
- One measure of leadership is the caliber of people who choose to follow you. – Dennis Peer
- Being a leader is making the people you love hate you a little more each day. – Patrick Ness
- To make a long story short, there’s nothing like having a boss walk in. – Doris Lilly
- Leaders are influential because they live and inspire other people’s future. – Aniekee Tochukwu Ezekiel
- The key to being a good manager is keeping the people who hate me away from those who are still undecided. – Casey Stengel
- Appreciation is a wonderful thing: It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well. – Voltaire
- Working for you is an honor, working without you is an absolute horror. Working under you is a pleasure, an experience that I will truly treasure. Thanks, boss. – Anonymous
- The best leader is the one who has sense enough to pick good men to do what he wants doing, and self-restraint enough to keep from meddling with them while they do it.” – Theodore Roosevelt.
- “A good manager is a man who isn’t worried about his own career but rather the careers of those who work for him.” – H. S. M. Burns
- “Management by objective works – if you know the objectives. Ninety percent of the time you don’t.” – Peter Drucker
- “Everyone rises to their level of incompetence.” – Dr. Lawrence Peter
- “If you tell the boss you were late for work because you had a flat tire, the next morning you will have a flat tire.” – Cannon’s Law
- “The secret of successful managing is to keep the five guys who hate you away from the four guys who haven’t made up their minds.” – Casey Stengel
- Most people like hard work. Particularly when they are paying for it. ~Franklin P. Jones
- Thanks for being such a great boss! It is a pleasure to work for you and with you!
You May Also Like: