Bosses Day Thank you Notes and Messages: Undoubtedly, the boss deserves to be celebrated because they’re always putting others ahead of themselves. Boss’s Day is the perfect opportunity to stop and reflect on all of her hard work.
Of course, Boss’s Day isn’t just a day for celebrating your own boss. It’s a day for honoring all the people in your life who support and nurture you.
Sometimes, the best way to thank the boss is with a simple and heartfelt message. Not all of us can write like Shakespeare, and it can be difficult to put our feelings into words. That’s why we’ve gathered a 10 positive and happy Boss’s Day messages and notes to inspire you.
Thank you Message for Boss
- Note: replace words in [brackets] as appropriate.
- Thank you for providing so much support recently on [project name]. Learning the different roles of the project has been a challenge for me. I am grateful that you were willing to spend extra time with me explaining the details.
- I am very thankful that you have arranged work from home days for me. This has made appointments for my cats and doctor’s appointments much easier to get to. And I’ve been able to have breakfast with my husband more often as well.
- I appreciate that you are not only my boss but also my friend. Thank you for asking about my family and for covering work for me while I had dental appointments. This has been a trying year for me, and I’m grateful that I didn’t need to worry about time off of work being a problem.
- Thank you for sending me to the training for [whatever training was for]. This has changed that way I work on [process name]. I am happy that you encouraged me to go!
- This last year has been interesting! Thank you for helping me along the way as I learned new customers. Your support made it much easier and I’m glad I can always come to you with questions!
- I love working for you! Your mentoring on how to become a leader has changed my outlook on the business world. I am excited to learn more and more from you. Let’s do lunch again soon!
- Thank you for being understanding when I misunderstood the policy for taking time off at the last minute. I am glad that I was able to keep my job! What a relief as I enjoy working for you.
- The recent training you did on [training topic] was fantastic. I like forward to learning more from you and continuing to improve my skills. I also appreciate the team lunches we’ve had this year.
- You are a wonderful boss! I am happy that I was assigned to your team as I have learned a lot from you. I am amazed at how you can explain problems in a way that I can quickly understand.
- I am grateful for all of your support. Working with [customer] has been a challenge for me, and I’m thankful that you have been able to be on the calls. I am sure your communication skills are starting to rub off on me!
You May Also Like: