Bosses Day Jokes: Bosses are available in all shapes, sizes, and personalities and almost they all have these questions/orders programmed in them: ‘Get this finished ASAP’, ‘Why are you late? ‘Leaving so early?’
Whether you get at the side of your boss or now not, you can’t break out these words. No sir.
In the film, Horrible Bosses, one of the characters said this about the boss: ‘Technically, I think it’s immoral no longer to kill him.’ We do now not, repeat, do not advise this approach. Apparently, they placed human beings in prison for killing bosses.
But not all bosses rain down terror in your already stormy work lifestyles. For those who get fortunate and land an upright and fair boss, there are not any Monday blues. But for people who aren’t that fortunate, Boss’s Day is the right day to affect them with something phenomenal.
Bosses Day Practical Jokes
- If your boss is getting you down, look at him through the prongs of a fork and imagine him in jail.
- Got a new boss this week and I’m using suck up muscles I’d forgotten I had.
- The main distinction between a boss and the Pope is the Pope only expects you to kiss his ring.
- A power struggle with your boss is when she has the power and you have the struggle.
- Tact is defined as the ability to tell your boss to go to hell and have him looking forward to the trip.
- There are two essential rules to management. One, the customer is always right; and two, they must be punished for their arrogance.
- The Dilbert Principle: The most ineffective workers are systematically moved to the place where they can do the least damage: Management.
- Mission Statement: A long awkward sentence that demonstrates management’s inability to think clearly.
- My boss is in the process of filling an open manager position. I asked him to please hire a man because women are crazy. He agreed with me. I got upset that he agreed. I’m pretty sure I unintentionally proved my point.
- My boss called me into his office today. “We both know you’re not the brightest spark here, Simon,” he said, “but over the last 5 years you’ve never been sick or late and I think you deserve a reward. So, how does a brand new car sound?” “Vrooom! Vrooooom!” I replied.
- The fastest, most effective way to learn about servant leadership is to take a puppy for a walk.
- I asked the boss if I could get a raise, and he said, “Because of the fluctuational predisposition of your position’s productive capacity as juxtaposed to the industry standards, it would be monetarily injudicious to advocate an increment.” I said, “I don’t get it.” He said, “That’s right.”
- Bernice had been employed at the same office for over 50 years and was the boss’s top secretary. Everyone was jealous of her. Every day when Bernice showed up for work she would open the drawer to her left, peek inside, and then lock it. When she finally died, her coworker Sandy, who was dying of curiosity, made it her mission to figure out what was in that drawer. After days of searching she finally found the key. Sweating with excitement she slowly opened up the drawer. Inside was a folded piece of paper. Slowly she reached inside and took it out, while cautiously looking over her shoulder. After a few seconds of trepidation she opened it up. It said the following “Put only one spoonful of sugar in the boss’s coffee.”
You May Also Like:
- Boss Day Gifts
- Boss’s Day Messages
- Bosses Day Cards
- Bosses Day Ideas
- Bosses Day Quotes
- Happy Boss Day Images